Cheap imported Sex toys for sale right here in the Philippines!!!

Important

Payment Methods:
- G-Cash Only
- Payment must be made before I ship the item(s)

Shipping and Handling:
- I ship via JRS Express and LBC
- I combine item(s) for shipment
- Will ship the item(s) discreetly

Term and Condition:
- No Return and Exchange Policy
- due to the nature of this item(s) I do not do Meet Ups

For orders please post comments and leave your email address or cellphone number.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

EZ bend gems™ tickler




Soft and pliable vibrating dong made of AquaGel™ (jelly like) material that bends for multi-directional positioning. Toy is 100% waterproof for bath time fun. Pleasantly scented. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).

Selling Price: Php 1,760.00
Shipping and handling: Php 150.00
Total: Php 1,910.00

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interested ko . please email me. tishri_m21@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please call me im interested 09295996377

    ReplyDelete