Cheap imported Sex toys for sale right here in the Philippines!!!

Important

Payment Methods:
- G-Cash Only
- Payment must be made before I ship the item(s)

Shipping and Handling:
- I ship via JRS Express and LBC
- I combine item(s) for shipment
- Will ship the item(s) discreetly

Term and Condition:
- No Return and Exchange Policy
- due to the nature of this item(s) I do not do Meet Ups

For orders please post comments and leave your email address or cellphone number.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fleshlight girls Sandee Westgate





Literally the best vaginal intercourse simulator out there.

Summary: While this masturbator is a pain to care for, the good far outweighs the bad. I've never been more impressed with a sex toy; This felt real, was comfortable and easy to use, and it left me feeling fully satisfied. The Fleshlight Girls Sandee Westgate is the obvious reason why the Fleshlight is the #1 selling male sex toy in the world.

Actual Picture:





Selling Price: Php 6,300.00
Shipping and handling: Php 400.00
Total: Php 6,700.00

1 comment:

  1. bro, interested ako d2. email mo ako sa sniper1358@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete